Our mission is to provide the finest, top quality medical care to all of our patients in a pleasant, professional and caring manner.
Our physicians are board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and have extensive surgical skills in gynecologic procedures including minimally invasive robotic and hysteroscopic procedures. We offer endometrial ablation as a simple outpatient alternative to hysterectomy. We offer the TVT outpatient sling procedure for urinary stress incontinence. We now offer robotic hysterectomy and the Essure sterilization procedure.
We are pleased to have privileges at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Our patients receive the best care and treatment during in-patient admissions for both gynecologic and obstetrical care. Certain out-patient procedures may/can be performed at the SurgiCenter of Baltimore, located right in our office building.
As specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology, the physicians’ expertise ranges from routine and high-risk obstetrics to office gynecology and the latest in surgical procedures which are performed at Sinai Hospital.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website